Thursday, July 03, 2008

I do my thing, & you do your thing. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we meet - it is beautiful. If not it can't be helped."

Fritz Perls
A Gestalt Prayer



My father gave me this phrase back when I was in primary four.

Used to think it was senseless jargon, but now, I don't know. There's this irony in this phrase which I can't seem to figure out. The last line, it seems to be irrelevant but at the same time it somehow pieces things together. No, actually I don't even know what's funny about it.

but No, what's wrong about living up to others' expectations? I want to do just that, my whole life. Everybody's expectations, it won't kill. Yet, not so soon.




I'm supposed to be sleeping at this ungodly hour, but I've got zuo wens to complete, and I've been trying to postpone the process of doing it through many many means.

This is insane, I promised myself to work hard after the midyears.


It isn't working.


My body isn't, I'm tired, I'm not supposed to be! I don't want myself to be!
I need to be awake, I have to be! But I'm not.



sucks to be told something different from what the truth seems to be.



The clock reads 4:40. There's two more to go

I'll still end with damn you, zuo wen.

I don't want tomorrow to arrive. AHHHHHHH.


No comments: